Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Life is good today!!!

I had my job interview today and it went ok.....I am waiting on a call back from them. I am not sure if I want to take the job though......It is a family owned business but they have two different company's so what they want is two for the price of one. Oh well, I have another job interview tomorrow. I will let you know how that goes.

My really good news is that one of the manager that has been giving me a hard time was demoted today and transferred to another store!!!!!! I am doing a happy dance all over the floor!!!!! YEAH FOR ME!!! The only thing that I am mad about is that I was not there to laugh in his face when it was done.......I had a co-worker call me to tell me the gossip of the day. I know that I should not be this happy about it but I am. Now I just have to wait for Nancy to be fired and life will be grand. Don't get me wrong...I am still going to leave that place as soon as I can find another job.

Life is good and I will end this on a good note tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home