Saturday, January 08, 2005

Ramblings

As soon as I finish this entry I have some books to get ready to pass out this week. I sell Avon and I was not a very good Avon lady this year. Walking up and down the street dragging my daughter and 50+ books to hang on door knobs was not my idea of fun this year. I have been selling at work but I am not sure how much longer I will have my job to sell at. Besides, most of the women I work with don't care about their looks as much as most women. I work in a Home Improvement store and the women are different from what I am use to. I have even noticed how I have changed since I have been there.

Oh well, my plan this year is to lose 20lbs before my wedding in November. We are planning on taking a cruise so I want to make sure I can have fun shopping for my new clothes.

As soon as I get my boyfriend to show me how to work my digital camera I will take a picture of my hooker boots for you to see. I just love them:) It has been 5 years since I last wore high heels so I have to break them in around the house before I can wear them out in public. They are so cool! They are blue with pictures of people on them and they lace up........they can be worn with jeans and a plain top.............I can't wait to show you.

Wow! My baby will be 8 in one week. I can't belive it! Her father has no idea what he is missing out on. My boyfriend has been there for her since she was 2 and he is really all she knows. Anna knows her father but they want nothing to do with each other. Anna really took it hard when he married my sister(I know....I know). I really do not have anything to do with my family. They are all crazy! I still deal with my mother(sometimes, and only because I have to right now). There is so much history and so much drama that I will go into more detail later.

Well, it is time for me to get my Avon books together so they will be ready for me this week. I hope I get some new customers. I may be out of a job soon. HELP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home