Friday, January 07, 2005

job search

I have had the worst two days...........I was pulled into my managers office yesterday and was told that I am mean to one of our sissy office boys (bitch boy). To make a long story short I work in a home improvement store and I do office work. Our office is failing due to a manager that is not doing her job. My store manager, sales manager, and my direct manager are about to lose their job so they are trying to get me to take that fall for them. They will all lose their job in time. Anyways, I have been on the computer all day looking for a new job. I hope I get some calls soon. I had the day off of work today and I work this weekend but I will be back on the computer on Tuesday and Wednesday looking for something.

I am tired and it has been a long day. I hope to write again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home