Sunday, February 27, 2005

pamper me

I have been relaxing all weekend. Greg has been taking care of me all weekend. I feel as pampered as I can feel after surgery. I have a week off of work to recover from having my tubes tied. I had the surgery done on Friday and I am already feeling better. I am taking 6 sick days off of work to "recover". I don not really need that much time but I have over 120 hrs. of sick time that I have never used and I think that I will start taking what is mine to take.

It has been a very peaceful weekend. I plan on having a nice quiet week with Greg while Anna is in school. I just pray that there will not be any snow so Anna will not miss any school this week.

I have been reading a book that a friend of mine gave me almost 3 years ago to read. It is a book by Iceberg Slim and the title of the book is PIMP. It is an interesting book but I have not had a chance to read it. I will finish it before I return to work next week.

I am going to go check some e-mail and write back tomorrow. I have to do some more reading before bed time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home