Sunday, September 17, 2006

now what

I know that some of you want a James story but I can’t right now. It’s painful…I hate the bastard, I hate that I had to strip, I hate that I had to drink to take my mind off of everything, I hate that I lost my apartment, I hate that I lost my daughter twice because of that bastard, I hate that I was raped more that I care to count because of that mother fucking bastard, I hate that I live in a car because I had nowhere else to go, I hate that I had to steal to eat, I hate that I talked to a pimp about prostitution because he was not a man, I hate that he was getting high all the time, I hate that he was cheating on me while I was pregnant, I hate that I never cheated on him…….

1 Comments:

Blogger JD's Rose said...

Dawn, that is rough. Take your time. You do know that you don't have to keep telling your story if you don't want to, or feel like you can't. I'll still love you any way.

For the record, I am amazed by the amount of strength that you have shown. To be able to write about it, live your life, and just be ok is a huge feat. Don't give up... ever.

xxx

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home