Monday, August 28, 2006

School is in session

Anna went back to school today and so did I. I have lots of homework that I should be doing but instead I am on the computer writing in my blog. I hope that ya'll are doing fine. I know that I had good intentions of writing everyday but I think that only lasted for about 1 day. Oh well, what can I do I am so bust right now. With Anna back in school and I's still trying to catch up at work from my vacation life is just bust not to mention the 4 classes that I am taking this fall.

I will try my best to stay up-to-date with this blog. Also I plan on writing another James post soon. I have not done that in a few months. I just hate to take myself back to that time in my life....it's painful. For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about you can check my profile and view the blog of "my crazy past."

Well, I have homework to do...talk to ya'll later!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Me said...

It's good to hear you're busy having a life and going to school, it's normal that you can't blog every day then. Well I hope everything will go just fine with school and Anna's school

1:19 PM  
Blogger Brighton said...

The story is interesting, just write it when your in a place where you can do it painlessly.
*smooch*

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. Hard work will bring you many rewards. And hopefully you being in school and doing well will rub off on Anna. 4th grade already, I can't believe it. She is getting so big. Don't forget to send me that picture, k?

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home