Sunday, March 05, 2006

that's so slutty

I was talking to a friend the other day who wanted to know why I started working as a stripper. It was not like most people would think....I saw an ad in the local paper for dancers. I was mad at James because he would not bring home the money for rent and I had to worry about Anna.

Working at the local Royal Farms store was not cutting it so I decided to light a fire under his ass by making the call to see what the whole dancing thing was about. I was asked to come to the local club for an "interview" I did not need to perform on stage they just wanted to make sure that I was not 400lbs and nasty to look at. I was offered a job and I sat around the club for about an hour watching what the girls do. It was noon and very slow in the club. I remember sitting there with my soda in hand and watching one of the girls give a guy a lap dance. I was thinking to myself that these girls are sooo slutty and there is no way that I could/would ever do what they were doing!

I left the club and meet James and Anna a few blocks away. I told James that I was going to work at the club just to get him upset and make him realize that he better start doing better.

2 weeks later I called to talk to a very close friend of mine to see what she thought about the idea and to my surprise she was pretty cool with the idea. I don't think that she knows but if she told me that it was stupid I would have thought twice about it. Anyways, I called and talked to the bartender that hired me and asked her if the offer was still there to work and she said I could start the next day.

I wore this outfit that was not what you would normally see a stripper wearing...it was not nice for my figure and the shoes I had did not really have a heel to it and I still had trouble walking in them. One of the girls decided to lend me an outfit so I would look better. The outfit was hot pink and it was booty shorts and a really tight tiny top.

The girls I worked with were really nice to me and that's no a normal thing in the stripper world! We had this initiation process and they did it to me on my first day. They got me really drunk and played 3 of the longest songs in the jukebox I must have been on the stage for a good 45 min before the music went off and the final part was to strip me completely naked! We were not really suppose to go totally nude in the club I worked at....they can now but it was different a few years ago.

I guess I was just a freak in hiding and just needed a drink or 2 to bring that out in me.

4 Comments:

Blogger Diamond said...

I used to strip and I found out that I am just an exhibitionist at heart, because I just loved it, almost right from the very start!

5:03 PM  
Blogger almst crzy said...

It wasn't supposed to be as bad as it turned out to be. The main objective was to make the money to support Anna and an added bonus of probably getting rid of James so you could get on with your life on the right path. It really wasn't the life I expected for you. I can only hope you don't hate me for it.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

debby~
I think that we all have that at heart....some just hide it better than others ;)

almst crzy~
are you kidding me??? How can I hate you for that. That whole experience has made me the person that I am today and I can really apreciate Greg and Anna, my career and also life. I would not give that up for the world and you played a major part in that.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

crypto~
I would still like to hear about it! Besides that is just one of many jobs that I have had...this is just one of the more interesting ones ;)

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home