Thursday, February 16, 2006

what?

I feel like I have been through hell this week! The worst part is that the week is not over yet! Last week a girl that I use to dance with was in town to work. Yes, she is still dancing and will still be dancing in 20 years from now....I still love her though! Maybe I will take that back after this post though.

She called me because there was another girl named Renee that she was working with. This was a slap in my face. My stage name was Renee...this is what she still calls me to this day and the strange part is that even though I stopped dancing over 6 years ago and stopped people from calling me by my stage name...I still answer to it...when I hear the name Renee I turn to see who is calling me.

Anyways, Jessica (my sister) is using my old stage name....(she is not clever enough to come up with her own). It hurts because I know that my girlfriend only called me because she was looking for a reaction from me. I did not give her the satisfaction. She told me that Jessica is living in a motel and her and James are not together now. I don't really trust anything she says and I really don't care. It does hurt that she would not have called to say she was in town if she wasn't working with my sister.

7 Comments:

Blogger Miss Me said...

That totally sucks, because if there's something so worthy it's trust. Maybe it's just this week, maybe this week is damned. I'm having a sucking week too

Hang on sweety!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Quitter said...

At times I wish I had a sister or a brother. Then again I hear about all this shit that goes along with it. I'm probably better off being an only child, like I have a choice eh?! ;)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

And you are surprised she used your name because...
She is actually probably looking at this as a good thing, the ltest step to happiness. All she has to do now is quit stripping, get married to a wonderful man and raise a beautiful daughter. Then she can "be happy", just like you.

The sucky part is that your "friend" is now her friend, which is yet another step. I've been there too. My sister used to edge into my friendships, especially with guys, then talk shit about me or sleep with the them. She would tell me they were just using me to get to her. But she was really using them to get to me. Don't let her insanity rob you. When she becomes happy, it still won't be enough until you are sad. You need to break away and wish her well.

2:47 PM  
Blogger JaG said...

Doesn't sound like a good friend to me.

3:45 AM  
Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

I completely agree with superdorothy and don't think I could say anything to top it! Just remember YOU ROCK!!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Brighton said...

I know what you mean, I will always "be" Brighton.

As for your sister and anyone who associates with her- tell them to eff off. You don't need that in your life!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home