Sunday, February 12, 2006

snow

I am sitting at home today. The snow has stopped any thoughts of working overtime to make that $$$$. I was planning on working overtime with another girl I work with..she is my partner in crime and the reason I eat so much Chipotle.

There is not much to do today...just eat chili...watch tv and sit around and look cute all day. I plan on enjoying the day and eating lots of chili.

Below is a picture of my girlfriend from work. This was at our party for work after all
the training that we had to go through.


I have meet some really great people at work. I love my new job. There is a lot to learn and things are always changing but I will finally be able to go to school to make more $$$$$. That's what it's all about after all right?


I want to get a new car by March so I need all the overtime I can get. I should be getting a nice bonus check soon and raise in May and if everything goes as planned I will be getting
another raise in May...if everything goes as planned. How cool is that??? $$$$ Do you see the dollar signs??? Because I do. $$$$$


So anyways, back to the snow.....Look at how much snow is on out mailbox. The roads are looking pretty good. Everything should be fine when I leave for work tomorrow morning....I hope!

I was like a little kid yesterday when it started snowing...you could hear the excitement in my voice. I love the snow!



I mean look at this picture I took last night....beautiful! How can you not love this time of year.....I hate the cold but the snow makes up for it.


See the white dots...that's the snow falling....It really started to stick to the roads late, late last night.


Even though I did not go to work today I still had
to clean off my car. It is not perfect but I am not going anywhere today anyways. I love my car...it shines even when it is dirty....that is the only thing that I will miss about it when it is time to get a new car....oh, I will also miss my cd player...I love my cd player!

So, now you know what I am going to do today...how about you?!?!?

Is it snowing where you live? Are you bored today? Are you going to watch a movie...give me some more ideas so I am not stuck cleaning today!

4 Comments:

Blogger HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything said...

There's a lot of snow here in the Boston area right now. It's still flurrying, too. I'm going to say between 16 and 20 inches by the time it's through.
Here via Michele today.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Diamond said...

We've been getting lake effect here for the past week or so, so yes we definitely have what you could call snow. Actually we've been getting so much that the kid has been out shoveling the drive about five or six times a day and people are still managing to get stuck in it, and yes, they do know how to drive in the white stuff. They are native upstate NY'ers. LOL

7:46 PM  
Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Thanks for the snow pics! It's good to know what home looks like while I'm trapped in New York (wish I was there)

8:13 AM  
Blogger Brighton said...

No snow in Texas, everything is green. I love the snow!!

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home