Tuesday, January 31, 2006

****UPDATE****

I know that I said that I was in love with the shoes I bought yesterday online but.....I went the mall and guess what I found????


Give up? I found the boots (I LOVE boots) that I have been lookin' at since summer. They were on clearance and in my size (I'm so lucky). What do you think of my new boots?

Image hosting by Photobucket

I know they are sexy hu? I guess I will have to stay out of the mall for 2 weeks until my next check comes in. I just couldn't say no to those boots......you do understand don't you?!?!?




Shoes....I just love them. This is the latest pair that I am in love with. I love the green ones now I have have to do is buy a new outfit....sure I already have something to go with it but I can always use a good reason to do more shopping.

It has been a little while since I have been able to wear heels to work and I am loving every minute of it now! I went shopping over the weekend and found some great deals. I bought a dress....2 work outfits (for under $50), jewelry, and a cute black top and now these shoes....I am going to do more shopping before work. Hey, I have been a good girl and I deserve this.

I have a few more links that I need to add to my site......some clothing links and a few new blog link that I have found over the past few weeks. If anyone knows of any good shopping sites please don't keep them to yourself....share please!

I wish I could stay and chit chat with you but I have to get ready for work and then go shopping. Have a great day!

5 Comments:

Blogger Miss Me said...

Unfortunately, I don't know any good shoppingsites. But I think those shoes are just too cute, I so wanna shop too. But I can't so the next time you're gonna shop, do it with twice as fun, so you have the fun for both of us.

1:15 AM  
Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

I just love the shoes! They are damm adorable.
Since I'm a shoe addict, my favorite on-line shoe shopping is at zappos.com Got to love free shipping and returns!!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

yara~
I went shopping yesterday for boots and trust me when I say that I have fun for the both of us.

comsoplgirl~
I am going to check that site out now......thanks

9:31 AM  
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Zappos is a good site!

Those are really cute boots!!!

I also love boots but can be so darn picky about them, I will shop forEVER to find the right ones. My current Harley boots are soooo worn, cuz I can't find anymore like them, or any that I like as good as them.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Melissa J. Roney said...

I simply cherish the shoes! They are damm delightful.

Since I'm a shoe junkie, my most loved on-line shoe shopping is at boutiqueken Got to love free delivering and returns!!

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home