Tuesday, January 10, 2006

wishful thinking

I hope this week goes by fast. I am just not felling the whole "work" thing this week. Anna will be 9 in less than a week and I plan on taking her out for a "girls day" this weekend....I am thinking on Saturday. I don't really have our day set in stone. I think we will just go with the flow.

I was thinking about taking her to the movies and out to eat any where she wants. There are two options I am sure she will decide from and they are both in the city. She wanted to go shopping in the city....so I am sure that part of our day will be there. I was also thinking about taking her to see a movie. We don't go to the movie theater that often because it is so expensive and half of the movies are just not worth it. The last movie I took her to was "Mean Girls".

I wish I could write more but I have to get ready for work. I wanted to thank everyone for the nice comments in my last post.....Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Love the picture yesterday ..just wanted to let you know!
Have fun with Anna on mommy and me day!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home