Thursday, September 08, 2005


This is a picture of dinner.....taco, sunny d, and 100 proof absolute....yummy! I am starting my vacation off on a drunk foot. I am still in my drinking mode so if I stop by you site and leave a comment that makes no sense please forgive me. I have had a rough week at work...it is better now though because I am off for the next three days.

I have no real plans for this weekend but I am sure that I will get into some type of trouble. I want to go out to a club this weekend.

I went to Anna's back to school night and can you believe that they have homework on Friday's...what ever happened to a weekend? Her teachers seem nice and I hope that I can count on the teachers this year to talk to me about Anna's progress. Every year the teachers have a request list of things they need for the classroom.....this year they asked for the normal post it notes, glue, trash bags (?), and a cruise for the teachers......I picked up the one for the trash bags....I'm no dummy!

I will leave now so I can visit ya'll.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brighton said...

You would have to have youth on your side to be able to eat a dinner like that and not get sick! Enjoy your days off : )

6:32 AM  
Blogger StrwbryBlondeAngel said...

Dawn,
Tammy here, from Florida...I'm with ya girl! Doin' the Cup O' Noodles {key lime and chile shrimp}...my FAV...V-8 and rum shots! Some Korn & Marilyn Manson on the stereo...Limp Biskit too but don't tell anyone, and FINALLY! Some who does the "DRUNKIN' COMMENTIN'" thing too...I thought it was only me! Ahhh, fun for hours, meaning as long as I can stay coherrent...drop me a line sista! CHEERS!

4:25 PM  
Blogger annie said...

So...did you go to "Back to School" night drunk?

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home