Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I was good today

I ate like I should have plus I had a bag of Andy Capp hot fries and when I went to Anna's school I had a meatball and a mini cookie. I went to the gym and did my weights and 30 min. of cardio. I did not eat anything past 7:30...so I would have to say that it was a good day.

Tomorrow is my last day before my long weekend. I think that I am going to meet up with my girlfriend tomorrow because she wants me to register at Target for my wedding...she is going to let her family know so they can buy me something. We are getting married at the courthouse so nobody will be there but I can't wait...I will be a Mrs.

I have a lot to do before I go to bed and today has been very busy...I will catch up tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home