Tuesday, September 06, 2005

update

I saw Todd today and we came up with a plan to speed up the weight loss so I can be ready for my wedding. I meet with him again in 3 weeks to track my progress. I have to workout 6x a week...but I can do it! I did my clubbin' cardio class for 45 min. today. That is a good start. Tomorow will be weights and 45 min. of cardio.

I just got done making my chicken for the rest of the week. It will be chicken, rice and broccoli for me for another 2 months.....no cheating this time. I will be putting my meals on here so I can keep better track if I have to answer to all of you. I am requesting that you help keep me on track.....I have to look wonderful on my wedding day!

That is enough weight loss talk for tonight.....I am going to watch TV and then get some sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

You'll look gorgeous! Just wait and see. :)

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home