Sunday, August 28, 2005

still fighting

I am still trying to fight my cold and I am so tired. Anna starts school tomorrow and she is driving me crazy! She is whining about everything! First she is hungry then she wants to sleep then she just wants to cry just to drive me nuts. All I want is a nice quiet afternoon before I have to go back to work and deal with all of them. Is that to much to ask for?

Now Anna is whining that she wants to go to school....I screamed at her after the 500th time that she can leave...go to school...I don't care! Then she cries that she can't go until tomorrow. This is the way a child going into 3rd grade acts. I need a break.

I think I will go hide in my bedroom with the music turned up LOUD so I can't hear her mouth.

That would be nice but lets be real.....that won't happen. She is making me wish I was at work today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

ah, hope she gets to feeling better! damn these cold and flu bugs going around! Nothing like preschool to get the germs-a-flowing.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home