Sunday, December 03, 2006

its a miracle

OMG!!! It a miracle 2 post in one day! I have decided to get back to posting more often and making post because I want to not because I fell obligated to. I stopped posting because of a person who was posting comments and was leaving nasty comments to me and I never should have let that bother me...this is my space and people come here because they want to read about what I have to say...so here I am. I feel like I have let ya'll down and worse of all I have let myself down.

I am a little upset with my husband tonight because he made a "not so nice comment" about my use of coca cola products. I made a comment to him today that I have belts in the closet and I have not used any of my dress belts since the job I had when I met him....this was seven years ago (after my one and only child) and the belt does not fit me. I am a little perturb by the fact of this. I am upset that I can not wear a belt that I was able to wear when I met him. I really have no excuse. My daughter was already born she was 3 year old at the time so I just got fat over the year. His comment to me today was that a box of soda was gone and that I can not blame him that my belt will not fit me because I am drinking so much soda......"WELL FUCK YOU BUDDY" Don't worry I will lose the weight I was small when I met you and I will get that way again it is not that hard (well maybe it is a little harder now...but I will get there). Man, I am bitchy tonight!

I start my new position at work tomorrow and I hope that things go well. Wish me luck! Oh, I will not keep ya'll updated on my weight loss on this blog but if you are interested you can keep and eye on me on my other blog www.photofooddiary.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A delete button for comments is a wonderful thing. And, you haven't let anyone down. If I remember correctly, you were in school and working. That tends to take a little time.

Glad to see you posting again.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home