Saturday, December 09, 2006

I am a free woman...almost

I have my final exam on Monday for math and then I am done. I am going to take a semester off school and my goal is to get to my goal weight and I will put all my energy into that this semester instead of classes.

Anyways, I was online doing some window shopping today. I could not do real shopping because I had a scare and thought that I lost my credit cards so I had to have my honey call to cancel them and when I got home I found my wallet but I guess I was better safe then sorry! It was scary though. I went out to lunch with a bunch of girls from work and when I checked my purse I realized that I had no money. I had visions of cleaning dishes running through my head (it was not cool).

The next day I had to get gas and I had to actually walk into the store and pay for the gas. I guess I am spoiled because the last time I can remember paying cash for gas was in 2000. It was a little odd for me. My daughter thought it was funny but I hit her with the reality that now "Santa" has not credit to buy her gifts. That got her little smart mouth to shut up real quick!

So this is the most recent drama with me.....how about you???

2 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

Busy busy girl! Good luck on your final exam!!! I am sure you will be fine! :D

Nothing really intersting with me :/ My friends and i all went out last night, and that was fun. Apart for that, getting busy and ready with christmas.

xoxo

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I've gone into a gas station for years also. I don't even know how I would handle that.

Good luck on the final today.

No drama here. Especially lack of drama. For once, this is probably a good thing.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home