Thursday, May 18, 2006

not yet

Well, my mother never made it to the 6th floor. She is back home again and I guess she is fine for right now. I am doing well. I work today but have the next 4 days off. I am getting a body wrap as a birthday present tomorrow...that should be fun. I start school classes on Monday and My new work schd. starts in 2 weeks.

I feel good today. I went for a 3 mile walk today and I feel good. I only know it's 3 miles because it is a trail that I walked on and there are markers. It was nice to walk outdoors for a change. I have something I have to do in a few min and then it is off to the gym for some real workout time.

I hope you all are doing well and I will catch up with everyone tomorrow and add some people to my links and take a few off. Time to make some changes around here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Redneck Mommy said...

Just thought I'd stop by and see if you were back. Surprise! You are! Welcome back!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

I need to get back to walking again. It is soooooo hot outside though. I need to just make myself do it.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home