Wednesday, April 12, 2006

just a normal day



I had to take Anna to school yesterday morning and there was a moffit truck on the main highway and all the sudden something fell off the uncovered moffit truck onto the road. It was crazy. I could not see anything in front of me and you can't slam on your breaks or you will cause an accident and I had to watch where I was going because you can't see what the person in front of you is doing. I could not see anything that was going on in front of me.

It was kinda cool though...almost like being in a nascar race! Only my insurance would go up for something like that so it take the whole "fun" thing away pretty quickly. When I drove by the spot again about 20 min later you could still see the smoke but I don't think anyone had an accident because of it but it was close.

I love nascar....not a big fan of anyone specific but I do love the commercials that they put the guys in...pretty cool! I like to see Jimmy Johnson lose only because I use to work at LOWES and I hate LOWES!

Have a great day ya'll.....oh, by the way....I did not do any good shopping yesterday so no shopping pictures yet....sorry ;(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home