Wednesday, December 28, 2005

nothing new

There has not been anymore drama. I am waiting though because I bet that my mom is still in the hospital. I am sure that when she gets out she will try something. It is kinda crazy to have to live on egg shells like I do when this starts to happen but she will call social services to tell them that I am a bad mother and then they will start to investigate me "again". You would think that there should be a time when she says enough is enough and just let it go......but, that is not how my "family" works.

I am ready this time....bring it on. I have already decided that they only want to make my life hell. They do not want Anna. They can not do anything to really hurt me...trust me, they have tried many times. I guess that I should just welcome the new year and all the new drama that will come along with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm loving life right now. My work schedule has changed and it should make things a little easier for me. I am working really hard to get myself "beach ready" by May. That is a hard thing to do because I am super hard on myself when it comes to my weight. Don't worry though I am doing things the hard way...making sure that I am eating right and not starving myself....I am not looking for the quick fix....this is a life style change. I have been working on it since May and I am doing really great.

I am not going to do any New Years Resolutions this year. Everytime I do I never follow through. I have goals and I am working towards achieving them so that is where my focus is at right now.

Do you have a New Years Resolution?

8 Comments:

Blogger Diana said...

found you through Kellie- read your story James is a prick.
Weel, Hope your New Year brings great happiness! You've come a long way!
My new years resolution- to keep tryiong to make a better life for me, my hubby, and my son.

2:14 PM  
Blogger almst crzy said...

You read my lastest post so you know what my new year's resolution is. I have already made changes if you keep reading you will see.

5:38 PM  
Blogger MOM IS NUTZ said...

No resolutions...well, except not to yell so much, smoke so much and yada yada yada...I'll do it all and more...LOL..take care....don't let 'em get ya down....I know you won't!!!

1:06 AM  
Blogger sage said...

oh, it's time for resolutions... I hope your new year is filled with blessings and grace and that you continue to love life and find peace (and meddling family members leave you alone).

12:43 PM  
Blogger Brighton said...

Here is wishing you a Happy New Year- Drama Free.
Love to you!!

6:00 PM  
Blogger cosmopolgirl said...

Here's wishing you a great new year full of joy and less stress!

2:12 AM  
Blogger JaG said...

Changed your blog address in my blogroll. Hope the new year starts without the drama. Stay strong girl!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

diana~
your new years resolution sounds great...thanks for stopping by.

almst crzy~
i really hope things get better for you

momsgoneloony~
they are made to be broken right?

sage~
AMEN!!! ;)

brighton~
drama keeps us young right?!?! Or is it "drama keeps are blogs going"? ;)

comsopolgirl~
and you also

jag~
thanks, I have good support around me...I am ready for what ever the new year may bring (I hope it brings some child support money)

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home