Sunday, October 02, 2005

breast cancer awareness

I have been on the computer and just wanted to share some of the products that I have found that will benefit breast cancer research. When I was out shopping yesterday I bought this pin from Payless. It was only $2.00 and it is cute. I will wear it at work with my other breast cancer pins.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Also, If you have ever wanted to by something from saks but thought it was way out of your price range then it is time to spoil yourself. The shirt is only $35 and $33 goes to breast cancer research.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
If you are interested in buying this shirt you can go here.

There are many more that can be found just do a google search. Also please make the men in your lives aware that this is not just something that women need to be aware of, men are also affected by this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Spock said...

Very cute...here from Michele's.

10:25 AM  
Blogger The Mistress of the Dark said...

Walmart has some pretty shirts..though I have to say..that one from Saks is very nice.

Here via Michele's

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home