Sunday, September 18, 2005

Quiet Sunday

This has been a great weekend. Anna is being good. Greg is making a wonderful dinner. He is also going to buy me the jewelry below. I found it on the playboy site...you can find the link on my sidebar.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have a lot of work to do tonight. I need to be more organized. I can't seem to find anything when I am looking for it. I wish I could post something better today but I have lots to do. I will catch up tomorrow...I hope!

4 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

Miss Ann Thrope wants to comment but doesn't want to join Blogger. She asked if you can allow all comments and they have that word verification now, I see. So she wants to know if you'll do that.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

annie~
I had it changed that way because of some "not so nice" comments...I did change it back so anyone can comment.

6:22 PM  
Blogger JaG said...

Looks sweet and naughty at the same time. I like it!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks cheap and trashy, why would you want to wear something like that??????? no self esteem perhaps

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home