Monday, September 19, 2005

things are good

I will have an easy week. Greg and I will get our marriage license this week. I am going to get the whole set tonight. I also have some stuff on its way from the home party I went to this weekend. My Avon order comes in this week also so I have all kinds of goodies on the way. I will post pictures of everything as they come in. I just love shopping.

I have a fairly decent Avon order this week. Almost $400...so I am happy about that.

I hope this week goes by fast. Tomorrow is Tuesday so that is good...at least Monday is over. I do not really have any major plans just a bunch of little things happening this week. We are putting out new kitchen sink with our new faucet and water filter in tomorrow. I can't wait...it will make the kitchen look so much different. I hate our sink and faucet that we have now.

I think that is all that is going on right now. I hope to get a good picture tomorrow of my new beautiful sink.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

I'll be watching for those pictures!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Tammy~
everything is on order now...I am just waiting for it all to come in.

8:08 PM  
Blogger John Holland said...

Hey,

Glad to hear things going so good for you. I just wanted to drop by and tell you I'm back safe and sound. I'm going to try and update a lot in the next few days.

John

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home