Tuesday, August 23, 2005

today was good

I had a meeting today that my co-worker did not want me to attend. It was funny because we were at this meeting with about 6 other stores and she is the only one that has to have a helper...not just one helper but 2. All of the other stores only need 1 person to do her job...she does such a bad job that it takes 3. The worst part about it is that management will not do anything about it.

I am still waiting on my yearly raise that is 2 months past due. I am tired of asking for it!

We went out to dinner tonight and it was nice a quiet. I am going to spend the rest of the night going through all my clothes and Anna's to see what is good and what can go.

Tomorrow is the middle of the week...almost the weekend...whoo hoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home