Sunday, August 21, 2005

I was tagged

I was tagged by Independentgrl

1. What is the ratio of sexy panties to granny panties currently in your possession? I must say that it is 1 granny to every 10 sexy.....I have lots of undies ;-)

2. Pretend you won one of those "make your dream come true" deals that Oprah is always giving away... what would you ask for? A Jeep Wrangler. I also need a huge walk in closet with lots of money to buy more shoes and clothes with.......I also want my house paid for. Is that asking to much?

3. Describe your high school days in one word. pregnant (that's what I remember most)

4. If you could shag any celebrity in the world, who would be your top three picks? James Gandolfini (it must be the power thing), Michael Chiklis (I love the bald head), Daniel Sunjata (from the FX show Rescue Me)

5. If you had all the money in the world... more than you could ever spend in four lifetimes... would you eat some?? NEVER!!!!!!!!!

6. Tag Three People......I hate this part......Marie, Twinklestar, and Just Pure Mood.

3 Comments:

Blogger JaG said...

I have lots of undies too. You can never have enough undies, I always say.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Cara said...

No one every asks me to play games!!! LOL j/k
I don't think that what you would ask of Oprah is too much! $1 million is nothing to her. Must be nice, eh?

10:39 AM  
Blogger True Jersey Girl said...

Ahem, has anyone ever said that they would actually eat money?? WTF???

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home