Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I can almost taste victory

Going to the governor really paid off! I went online to check on my child support case and I got the $650.00 that the state said that they were going to hold for 99 days(the end of May). I have not heard from the governor or his office but they are doing something and $650.00 will keep me quiet for a day or two.

I can really use this money because I am pretty sure I will have a new car before my birthday in May.

I am going to go now and enjoy me victory!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Yeah Dawn! That is soooo great!

7:01 PM  
Blogger John Holland said...

Congrats! That's good news!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Obsconder said...

don't know what this is about, but way to go!

11:46 PM  
Blogger SuburbaMom said...

Congratulations!

12:43 AM  
Blogger J&J's Mom said...

Fantastic! Congrats!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Thanks so much everyone...I was sooo happy when I found out:)

3:36 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

That is such great news!! See, you can do anything you set your mind to. Good for you:-)

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home