Saturday, April 09, 2005

I am trying to kill myself today

I went to my girlfriends party lite party. I got suckered into having a party in 2 weeks. The girl who sells is an ex-coworker and she is now a teacher at my daughters school...how could I say no? Anyways, I am having the party at someone else's home so I don't even have to worry about cleaning before people come over.

I wore my "hooker boots" but they really do look nice with a good pair of jeans. I was sitting on the steps in her house at the party and I was sitting kind of awkward so I would not destroy her carpet with my heels and I think I bruised the top of my ankle. If I did any damage to myself I will know tomorrow morning.

I think I will get into my broken down car that hates me sooo much and go to taco bell for dinner and maybe stop to get some vodka for a warm drink tonight.........

8 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

Hey Dawn!

I was gonna ask what hooker boots were, but then I scrolled down. If I tried to walk on those, I'd fall down and kill myself (I must be getting old)!

You work retail and managed to get the whole weekend off?! I am soooo envious!

Send some vodka this way, will you? I have a sunburn and need to kill the pain before I go to work tomorrow.

7:14 PM  
Blogger vegemiterules said...

G'day Dawn, finally worked it out and I can relate to a degree with your feelings towards your sister. You sound like a grounded person, so I hope that all works out for you and your family in the end. Now onto those boots, is your nickname Nancy Sinatra as in "these boots are made for walking" they are cool girl. Take care, have a great week.

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Melody said...

Hi Dawn. Thanks for popping by my site today.

Those boots are pretty amazing. There is no way I could ever wear boots like that, as to begin with I am 5'11" and they would make me look like a giant.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

tammy~
I have worked there for 4 years. I started as a cashier and I am now a "credit coordinator" Monday-Friday 7am-4pm...I am sure they will change that soon enough(as soon as I start to get used to it)

vegemiterules~
I love my boots they just hate me

melody~
I am 5'2" and I can use all the help I can get

7:09 AM  
Blogger Crazy Single Mom said...

Hi Dawn, if I tried to walk on hooker boots now I would fall down and break my neck lol!! I hope you can get a new car soon!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

crazy single mom~
I need a new car...it hates me:(

9:37 AM  
Blogger JaG said...

I wish we had Taco Bell in Holland :(

5:58 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

justagirl~
We have a taco bell right next door to where I work. I love eating there.

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home