Thursday, April 06, 2006

Clean house


I need someone to come clean my house...no applications necessary...if you want to work for no pay but lots of thanks then please comment. I will take anyone......anyone...PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Ok, I think I have pulled my self back together. I really should not be on the computer because there are so many other things that I can be doing instead. I have .5 lbs to lose by Saturday to reach my weekly goal. I have lots, lots, lots (oh, did I mention lots) of cleaning to do. On the weigh loss subject I am changing my eating habits and adding lots of fruit. That is something that I have not done in a long time. Summer is around the corner and I want to have fun when I go shopping for clothes.

Work is going well. I can't believe that I have been at this job for almost 6 months now. Wow, time goes quick. I am finally getting the hang of things and working life around work a little bit better. I am trying to juggle so many things. I hope to get caught up over the weekend and things will be a little bit better.

Anna is going on the cruise with my mother. I don't feel like she really should go the way her attitude has been lately. That's another story in itself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'll do it!
I hate cleaning my own house but I LOVE cleaning other people's houses.
just so long as you don't fling poop on the walls hehe

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home