Friday, November 04, 2005

how's your heart old man?

Today was my last "full time" day at work. I will begin part time tomorrow. The days just seem to be flying by but it is not really the time it is my loss of time in my mind because it gets dark so early. I hate this time of the year.

Married life is treating me good. We enjoyed my few days off together and it was just really nice. I hated having to go back into work today but I need the money and I had an obligation.

I met the old guy today at work and he made a comment about my ring. I told him that I just got married and he said "why are you here?" I said "my husband is at home resting up" I told him about our age difference (he is 15 years older than me) and he said "oh, I see...don't give that man a heart attack" I laughed at him because he was such a sweet old man with a dirty old mind. I found out that he lives in my neighborhood...great he will stop by to ask my husband (hehe I have a "husband") how his heart is doing.

P.S.~ I got my hair cut in layers and I know it looks good because my gay boss told me it looks sexy and gay guys know all about style right?!?

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracy S said...

lol at gay guys knowing all the right style..lol I would have to agree with that ...

Congrats agian!!!

9:19 AM  
Blogger dena said...

If a gay guy tells you your hair looks good, then it looks REALLY good.

Congrats on the marriage!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home