Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I need a break

I am going crazy....I have been so busy and I have so much going on right now. I have not had the time to really keep everyone updated on what's going on with me. I am going shopping this week for something to wear on my wedding day. I have lots to do around the house and this week at work is a little crazy and it is only Tuesday. I have to work Sunday and I have not had to work on a weekend since the beginning of the year(not happy about this). Oh well, I need a paycheck so I have to do what I have to do.

I hope everyone is doing ok. I hope to have some time tonight to come visit all my friends to see what's new in your life.

Thanks for stopping by to visit even though I have not been a very good blogger.

1 Comments:

Blogger John Holland said...

Hey, the wedding is getting closer...i hope you have a great day!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home