Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hey

Ok, Thing are crazy but I am still around. I am going to be so busy and this weekend I have to go shopping for clothes (wedding and work). Things will only get crazier as the end of the year gets closer.....working 7 days a week....Greg's birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Anna's Birthday. This time of the year is always crazy and this year will put me through a major test.

I am hoping that I will get a new car this weekend. My car is acting up again. If you have been reading y blog for awhile then you know that my car hates me. It is time to say goodby to it and move on.

Tomorrow should be interesting because I am drinking tonight and I have to work at 5am counting money. Don't you just love it? I really do enjoy working early in the morning. I love taking care of the deposit because I am in a room all by myself and nobody can bother me. I can be alone with my thoughts. I have been thinking a lot latley....don't ask me about what because I am not sure. I just know that I have been in deep thought. I am not sure that it is helping me with anything but maybe I just need this time of silence when nobody is talking to me or bothering me.

I will admit one thing though, I love being able to say "fuck it....fire me" I have said it many time this week. It is a great feeling.

Even though I have been looking for a new job for a year now it is strange to leave a life that I have know for almost 5 years. I will not stay in touch with any of my co-workers (this is something I know for a fact). I am not hurt by that. It is just strang to be in the process of closing this chapter in my life.

***remember that I am drinking and my spelling may be VERY bad.....my spell check will not work so please forgive me.

5 Comments:

Blogger mrsmogul said...

How do you know your car hates you? Did it throw a rock through your window?

3:18 AM  
Blogger PresentStorm said...

yuck @ car problems ...I know and hate the feeling .

It must be so wonderful to be able to say "Fuck it ...Fire me" I have wanted to say that many a day ..I also feel for ya on the not being able to stand your co-workers...I went through that for awhile with my current job and it sucks.I am glad to hear you are moving on to bigger and better things :)
Have a great Thursday !!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger mikeshoff said...

I stumbled into your blog on a nefarious mission of my own. I am a father in same position as your James. Since by court order I cannot speak to my ex maybe you could enlighten my perspective from the other side. My circumstances can't be eroded any further so, critcize at will. You sound too much like my ex and I did not see any reference to your world shared with the child. Something I saddly miss and have been denied by the courts. Mike S.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

mrsmogul~
I guess I could give you my car and then you would understand.....please take it from me....PLEASE!

presentstorm~
it is a great feeling! I am so glad that time is finally here.

mikeshoff~
thanks for stopping by...I posted a comment on your blog.

4:53 PM  
Blogger momsgoneloony said...

Hi Dawn!! I just got notification from haloscan that I had new comments, sorry for the delay in replying. The earrings are not heavy at all, my ears are really sensitive also and I love them. If you need an exact weight, let me know and I will try and contact the maker. Thanks again, and Thank you for looking at my store...I just noticed I did not have you blogrolled yet...so you are now..take care (ohyeah....in regards to an earlier post...you know I have to google crackhead now, don't you? lol)

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home