Thursday, August 04, 2005

I give up!

I had a post for you yesterday but my post got lost somewhere..maybe it took a wrong turn, I don't know. There is not to much going on right now. I am hoping to get the sc in my car fixed next week. I am sitting here right now waiting for my girlfriend to call me so I can pick her up from the car shop. Her car is the one that is acting like a brat right now. Our cars hate us!

Ok, I just got the phone call so I have to get ready to leave. I will see ya'll later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

Oh, car troubles suck. It's so time consuming to try to get them fixed, etc. Hope it goes well!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cars don't hate people silly. people hate people. and some people hate cars. but cars never hate people. although they may from time to time hit people. and even sometimes hurt people. but not hate.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home