Friday, May 06, 2005

I am sooo great!

I spent today in the same office doing the same work that my old boss told me I was so bad at. On Thursday I was asked to help out my old office get caught up on some work.

I went into work today with a great attitude and it paid off. My ex-boss was so impressed with how much I got done in such a short amount of time. I guess she forgot how much I did(or never noticed) before. She asked me if I would like to come back to her office and work with them again. "No thanks" is what I told her. Later on she asked again if she could "share" me with my new boss. I am laughing so hard on the inside.

I got written up in December from her because she said I could not get along with anyone in our office and my work was not "good enough". Now she would love to have me.....part time.

This was the day I have been waiting for.....the day when she would see how much she really needs me!

This was the best day at work so far this year:)

BTW James and Jessica stopped by to see me at work today but I will write about that "fight" later...............

4 Comments:

Blogger J&J'sMom said...

Glad you had such a great day. What goes around comes around right;0) Here via Michele's tonight girly. Off to put boy butt's to bed...looking forward to the "fight" post.

6:55 PM  
Blogger TrueJerseyGirl said...

That's the best - ya gotta love it when its too late and FINALLY they realize your worth. Serves her right! Karma's a bitch!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

J&J's mom~
I had a wonderful day and trust me I needed it:)

jerseygirl~
I agree with you! It made my day to know they are having problems in that office.

7:50 PM  
Blogger vegemiterules said...

G'day Dawn
Great to think you had the chance to make her see the error of her ways, good for you, you go girl. Catch up with you soon.

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home