Saturday, July 16, 2005

nothing....

The weather is awful! I hate all this rain. Our lamp in the livingroom is broken so it is so dark in the house. I wanted to go shopping today but I really do not want to go anywhere in this weather. Anna comes home today!

I was such a good girl.....I went to the gym last night to life my weights and I went again this morning and did my 20 min. on the treadmill and I took my 45 min clubbin' cardio class. If it stops raining than I will go back to the guy later tonight to get some more cardio in. I just looked outside and I see to break in the rain. I guess I could do some weighted crunches at home and I have to clean the bedroom (mine and Anna's). I guess that will be my day. Pretty boring hu? I guess a day like this is good because I really do have so much to do around the house.

We lost power for a min or two earlier and that is strange for us because we are on the same electrical line as the airport. I believe that there are 5 or 7 homes in our neighborhood on the same line so we NEVER lose power and if we do it is only for a second and then it always comes right back on.

I still have to go shopping sometime this week for an outfit to wear to a wedding. The guy who teaches my clubbin cardio class that I love so much is getting married on Saturday. I can't wait to go because they are having an outside wedding and I want to see the house they live in. I have seen pictures and it is HUGE! Greg will not go because he hate weddings so I asked a girlfriend of mine if she wanted to go. She use to take his class with me but she moved about an hour away a few months ago. I thought that she would love to see everyone again and she is now my date! I tried to convince Greg that he could have two women if he changed his mind but he just gave me "that look" so I left it alone.

I think I have talked about nothing for long enough. I will end this here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Michele sent me!

I actually WISH it would rain! We're going through a heatwave in Colorado and it is *not* pleasant! ;)

12:49 PM  
Blogger carmilevy said...

Seinfeld made a career talking about nothing, so I think your approach is worth pursuing.

Back from Michele's...

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home