Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I don't want my "dream job" after all

I had my boyfriend drive me to my interview and I must say that he could not have been to happy about it but he never showed it. He sat out in his truck for over an hour while I took a tour of the work space and had my interview.

When I walked in I was greeted by one of only 3 people that work in that area. The position I was interviewed for was an archivist position and I was given a tour while another girl was being interviewed. I am not to thrilled about this job anymore. Twice a day they want me to walk two blocks to another building to drop samples off to doctors that request them. I am not to keen on the thought of walking in all types of weather in the middle of the ghetto by myself.

I know the area and it is not safe. (When I was 17 and living with my daughters father I was robbed and punched in my face while I was sitting on the couch in the livingroom. He just walked into the house and took what he wanted.)

I have thought this through and I want to leave my current job but not that badly. I will keep looking but this position is not the right one for me. I guess it will all work out in the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home