Friday, May 13, 2005

field trip

I made it through the day. We went to an old school that teaches the students about science. They talked a lot about butterflies. On the way there we ran into traffic because a van caught on fire. That made the morning pretty rushed. The kids had fun and when we got back to the school we had a picnic outside. We had to get back to the school early enough for the school bus to pick up the high school kids.

I had 5 kids in my group. My daughter, 2 girls and 2 boys. I will only day that I would love to see how these kids will turn out when they are in high school.....I will leave my comment about the kids to just that!

I am on my way to the gym to workout. I may keep tonight's workout short.....maybe only a half hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home